Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Dairy Art Center Solo Exhibition

I was blessed to receive a solo exhibition in 2014 at the Dairy Art center in beautiful Boulder, Colorado, and due to renovations it was pushed back until now- and will be up from
May 5-June 11 2017
and I am so please at the response so far.  Rebecca Cuscaden- hardworking curator of visual arts at the Dairy just emailed me and gave me a couple comments for the show:

Hi Ashleyhope,

I found a couple comments about your exhibition in our comment box today and thought I would pass them on to you in case you'd like to see them!


"I'll Fly Away is gorgeous! I love the color, windows and doors, and the shadows. One of my most favorite exhibitions so far! - Laurie"

"To Ashley Carlisle, I am homeless from July 2016 fire and still hunting. Your statement and art piece re-orient my heart/mind. Thanks, Bonnie    P.S. I lost all my artwork too"


Rebecca Cuscaden
Curator of Visual Arts
Dairy Arts Center
303-440-7826 x107

Love my job!






No comments:

Post a Comment